|HR 19/2023— Administration Officer
|Properties, Facilities and Project Department (PFPD)
|Project Manager or Director Properties & Projects
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
To be qualified for this position, applicants must have:
- A bachelor degree qualification in Public Administration and Management or related from recognized tertiary institutions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide high-level administrative and secretarial support to the property, facilities and project in the implementation of corporate and strategic objectives, preparing reports, project implementation, filing of all, documents and reports
- Support the property, facilities and project by compiling data and information and preparing reports, briefings, presentations, papers and other documents as required.
- Support the PFPD in all human resource management matters. Such as monitoring full-time staff and part-time staff contract end dates.
- Represent the Director of Properties, Facilities and Projects in external relationships with other universities, government agencies, and the public when required.
Experience essential to the position:
- Well presented with good written and spoken English
- Experience in drafting proposals related to University Policy issues and legislation
- Excellent Customer Service
- Computer proficiency in the standard packages (word processing, e-mail and internet use, and spreadsheets)
- Reliability and punctuality with strong attendance history.
- Team player. Please see job description for more information.
Terms and Conditions
The role entails a three-year commitment under an employment contract, with remuneration and benefits aligned with the SINU Salary level for Officers in the Technical Support Services Stream. The contract is subject to renewal based on satisfactory performance.
Detailed job descriptions, entry requirements, terms and conditions of employment, and application processes, can be obtained from the SINU website: https://www.sinu.edu.sb/hrd/job/ OR Human Resource Department email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 26th May 2023 at 4.30 pm. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications can be emailed to [email protected] or hand delivered to the HR Department at Kukum Campus addressed to:
Director of Human Resources Human Resources Department Solomon Islands National University P.O Box R113 Honiara
Related Jobs (8)
General Manager – Builder Developer – South Pacific on February 21, 2024 Full Time
SENIOR SERVICE ASSISTANT, ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE CENTRES on February 20, 2024 Full Time