Air Terminal Services [Fiji] Pte Limited is the region’s leading ground handling provider of Passenger, Line Maintenance, Cargo and Ramp Handling, Cargo Sales, Cabin Cleaning and In-flight Catering Services. With operating experience since 1981, we provide excellence in service through competent personnel with quality, safe and efficient practices; in line with the best interests of our customer goals.
ATS [Fiji] Pte Ltd is an IATA – ISAGO registered ground service provider including ISO 9001 QMS and ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System certified. We have a dynamic and robust Integrated Aviation Management System (iAMS) that aspires to continuously improve Quality, Safety, Security and Efficiency.
- Prepare duty rosters for Technical Services Staff.
- Issue company drivers licence and maintain records, along with company ground support equipment checks and maintenance/rectification records.
- Process timesheets and maintaining associated records.
- Compiling and monitoring leave rosters for Technical Services staff.
- Assist the Department Supervisors in minor clerical duties.
- Carry out special projects as required by the Department Manager.
- Control and monitor all specialized aircraft tools calibration due dates and maintain updated Calibration Tool Register and keep Calibration Certificates.
- Prepare Technical Services Department monthly and Annual Activity Report after collecting relevant data for Departmental Manager submission.
- Assist Engineering Supervisors in arranging manpower for Adhoc flight movement.
- Assist Technical Services Manager in drafting Airline Agreements.
- Prepare Technical Services and Transport Sections yearly budget.
- Prepare, authorize and submit Job Costing Invoices to finance for work carried out on Company Assets as required.
- Prepare activity report to Airline Customers as required.
- Prepare staff overtime recovery advice for customer invoicing.
- Prepare schedule maintenance call –outs for all ATS Ground Support Equipment and Customer Airlines equipment kept on station.
- Keep record of all schedule maintenance checks and defect rectification work carried on company Ground Support Equipment and Customer Airlines equipment.
Applications close Friday 10th June, 2022 at 5pm
If you are interested in this position visit https://www.ats.com.fj/Careers
Related Jobs (2)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant