We are currently seeking talented and experienced individual to fill the vacant position of Parts Admin Officer. This position is located within the Parts Department based onsite Lihir and reports to the Parts Manager.
The Admin Officer is responsible for the procurement of automotive parts, accessories and automotive products to meet set customer satisfaction levels and performance targets.
Main duties / responsibilities include:
- From requests received from the Sales Advisor, accurately provide required parts on notice.
- Provide descriptions of items and confidently discuss product specifications upon request.
- Identify parts in storage and allocate per customer requests.
- Conduct periodic stock takes as directed by management.
- Raise purchase orders to suppliers of goods and services, with accurate, timely payment of invoices as per payment schedule.
- Update all registers to ensure required cost/charges data is captured accurately and recorded for timely stock release.
- Manage receipting schedule ensuring required payment is in order, receipts made in error and not required are reversed.
- Assess bill of quantities & analyze price quotes from reliable network of suppliers to obtain cost effective required quality parts.
- Compile and submit reports required by the Line Manager.
- Establish & maintain a document control process for the tracking & update of all customer information & details.
- First point of contact support to the Parts Department providing advice, information and updates on product movement and sourcing.
- Utilize system reports to review and identify areas of improvement in line with business performance.
- Conduct & coordinate the preparation of parts model stock coverage for existing & new models as agreed by Line Manager.
- Receive & process daily POSS reports from TTSPH, advising Branches of discontinued parts & parts awaiting registration.
- Maintain distribution registers & information to ensure confidential company documents are accurate, accessible & secure.
- Compile, provide Aged stock and additional reports required by the Line Manager.
- Remain compliant with appropriate processes and procedures in conjunction with Parts operating standards.
- Respond promptly to all internal customer & 3rd party enquiries or requests via telephone or face-to-face communication.
- At least 3 years’ work experience within an automotive parts environment.
- Exposure to Procurement process & procedure.
- Flexible with timing and can work longer as and when required subject to mine site requirement.
- In-depth knowledge of parts, accessories and automotive products available for sale.
- Be highly adaptable to changing circumstances and results oriented.
- Proven negotiation and communication skills.
- Be familiar with the Electronic Parts Catalogue and its use.
- Comprehensive report writing skills.
- Strong written & oral communication ability.
- Strong computer literacy & working knowledge of MS Suite.
- Effective time management skills.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, coordinate & communicate effectively across all levels of the business.
Interested applicants can submit an application consisting of a cover letter and a C.V to the address below.
ELA MOTORS, HR SUPPORT OFFICE
P O Box 74, Port Moresby – NCD
Applications close – 20th September 2023
Related Jobs (9)
Administrative/ Accounts Officer- Carpenters Properties Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time