We are seeking a flexible and enthusiastic person to fill the vacant Administration Officer position. This position is located within the Admin Department in Vanimo Dealership and reports to the Dealership Manager.
The Administration Officer provides “first point of contact” support to management, employees and customers in the provision of customer advice, solutions and support to drive customer engagement and sales target level performance towards the achievement of business objectives.
Main duties / responsibilities include:
- Raise Purchase Orders to suppliers of goods and services with accurate, timely payment of invoices.
- Handle incoming/outgoing calls to the department as the first point of contact.
- Manage receipting schedule as well as collate, compile and analyse monthly Advance reports.
- Compile and maintain timesheets for daily attendance and submit to Line Manager on a daily basis and submit fortnightly timesheet to the Payroll Office.
- Work with HR to provide general Administrative assistance & support to the team on HR policies, procedures & processes.
- Control and maintain office stationary stock and inventory.
- Establish & maintain a filing & document control process on Administration activities.
- Maintain customer database & information in an accurate manner for ease of accessibility and document security.
- Respond promptly to all internal & external customer enquiries or requests via telephone, email or face-to-face communication.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with company Due diligence requirements to avoid and resolve discrepancy issues.
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline or minimum Grade 12 certificate.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Administrative or similar role.
- Able to promote and comply with safe work practices.
- Capable of completing high quality work within specified timeframes or deadlines.
- Supportive team player with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Must have a Police Clearance.
Interested applicants can submit an application consisting of a cover letter and a C.V to the address below.
ELA MOTORS, HR SUPPORT OFFICE
P O Box 74, Port Moresby – NCD
Applications close – Friday, 26th May 2023.
Related Jobs (10)
Programme/Data Business Analyst (based in Suva, Fiji) on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Regional Manager on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Business Development Executive on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Quality Assurance Officer on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Business Development Manager on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Product Category Leader on May 5, 2023 Full Time
Executive Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Human Resources & Payroll Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time
RISK AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER on May 24, 2023 Full Time
Senior Operations Manager, ASIPJ on May 22, 2023 Full Time