World Vision Papua New Guinea (WVPNG) has exciting opportunity for those of you who want a change and want to become part of a dynamic team. We are currently looking for suitable, qualified, experienced, and highly motivated professional to fill the position of Administration Manager to be based in Port Moresby, National Capital District, Papua New Guinea.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Purpose of this Position is responsible for the operation of the administrative section in support of the goals and objectives of our TB HIV Program. The person will be responsible for providing responsive customer services to all Program staff, Sub Recipients, Implementing Partners, Government Agencies and other key stakeholders in order to fulfill the mission of the Global Fund grant/WV PNG. In this role, the person will be a key member of the management team, working collaboratively with various managers and key staff to ensure the effective coordination of administrative functions across the TB HIV Program.
Supply Chain Management
- Oversee preparation of procurement plans and its implementation through the grant period
- Oversee procurement transactions and ensure that all procurement activities comply with organizational and donor requirements, including transparency, fairness, and accountability.
- Implement and manage the ProVision Procure 2 Pay Process and ensure procurement transactions are properly documented, approved and maintained in the procurement tracking system.
- Managing the procurement process, including the preparation of requests for proposals, bid evaluations, purchase orders, and delivery schedules.
- Monitoring and tracking supplier performance to ensure that deliveries are made on time and to the required quality standards.
- Negotiating favorable terms and conditions with suppliers and managing supplier contracts.
- Providing regular reports on procurement activities, including procurement status, savings achieved, and supplier performance.
- Oversight for preparation of GRN (Goods Received Note) for all products including health products.
- Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with service providers, under the guidance of the Supply Chain Manager, to ensure the Program receives maximum value for money from service contracts and secures the most competitive rates.
Office & Administration Management
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the administrative section, including managing workflow, delegating tasks, and ensuring the timely completion of all administrative tasks.
- Coaching and providing on the job training to the team.
- Provide responsive customer service to the TB HIV Program, including answering inquiries, resolving issues, and addressing concerns in a timely and professional manner, including weekly updates to Chief of Party/ Deputy Chief of Party.
- Oversee support services staff and ensure that the office is properly maintained, cleaned, and that stock levels of kitchen rations, cleaning detergents, and office supplies are well stocked.
- Explore potential premises for rental or lease for the Sub Recipient or other key stakeholders when required.
- Ensure the overall upkeep of the TB HIV Program office/premises, including reporting any maintenance issues to the National Office Admin Supervisor
- Ensure integration of work with other team members in Administration unit.
- Support the Admin team in working with different office clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with other managers to ensure the effective coordination of administrative functions across the TB HIV Program and different departments.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the administrative section, including developing and implementing strategies to improve performance.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Manage and develop a team of administrative staff, providing coaching, training, and performance feedback.
- Document feedback
- Monthly reports- review of data for addressing bottle necks and for efficient functions.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION/SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in office administration or management, preferably in a non-profit or development organization.
- Strong customer service skills and experience providing support to multiple sections.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of relevant policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications.
A competitive salary, benefits, and career development opportunity will be offered commensurate with relevant experience, knowledge, and qualifications. Interested applicants should submit their expression of interest and detailed CV with valid Police & Medical Clearance Certificate and COVID 19 Vaccination card (within the first 3 months of issuance) on or before; Monday 8 May 2023. Electronic applications should be less than 2MB.
World Vision is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Considering the well-being of the staff, beneficiaries, peers, partners, and the general public at large it is highly recommended that all staff of WV PNG be vaccinated for CoVid19. Any request for exemption from being vaccinated on grounds of health and religious beliefs can be accommodated upon due consideration.
World Vision is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries, to respect the rights of all beneficiaries, and to uphold the best interests of children as a primary consideration in all actions and decisions; accordingly, all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child and Adult Safeguarding Policy. World Vision PNG has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. World Vision Papua New Guinea as Child Safe Organization discourages anyone to apply with prior record of conviction related with child neglect, abuse and exploitation
We appreciate the time it takes to prepare your application. Please note that only short-listed candidates suitable for interviews will be contacted. If you do not hear from World Vision within two (2) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Please submit your applications, EOI &CV to the below link.
Related Jobs (6)
CEO for 3 beach resorts in the Cook Islands South Pacific on November 21, 2023 Full Time