Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Air Terminal Services (Fiji) Pte. Limited
- Process timesheets daily, process required forms.
- Files all: passenger, SPML, crew figures and adhoc information received to ensure easy reference and availability.
- Follow up aircraft delay report with Supervisors.
- Record daily the number of meals for each flight.
- Answers queries received via telephone and two-way radio or refers queries to Shift Supervisors if unable to answer satisfactorily.
- Liaise with airlines local office for confirmation of catering figures as per Company procedures.
- Completes pax SPML cards for Kitchen and collates with telex notification and passes to Chef de Parties.
- Calculates meal figures from messages and writes this on the meal production board and notifies Chef de Parties and Catering Services Supervisors.
- Other administration duties that may be required.
- Diploma level in Administration or similar discipline with at least 2 years’ administrative experience in an operational environment OR
- Certificate level in Administration or similar discipline with 3 years related experience OR
- Trade Tests III & II in Cookery with demonstrated administrative competency.
- Computer literate.
Visit https://www.ats.com.fj/Careers to apply for the position
Related Jobs (50)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Aviation Administrator| Engineering Administrator | Plumber Bartender on November 24, 2022 Full Time
Emergency Preparedness and Response Program Officer on November 23, 2022 Contractual