BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations’ located overseas. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administration Assistant. We are seeking a highly organized individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieve and develop your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the Position:
Provide Admin Support to the Finance Team
- Receive all tax invoices from suppliers
File the tax invoices into supplier and date order
Enter all Tax Invoices into Jobpac
· Enter all overhead invoices
· Enter all job related tax invoices
· Find an already created Purchase Order and fully receive it towards a tax invoice
Follow up with Project Managers to approve invoice (if they don’t match their PO).
Advise Director to approve for payment.
Alter any disputed invoices and reply to suppliers regarding disputes
Match up statements to the invoices. Ensure all invoices on the statement match the
invoices filed and entered into the system
Follow up with suppliers to collect invoices
Allocate payments made
Enter credit card receipts (to jobs and overheads)
Reconcile Credit Card transactions
The successful applicant must have:
- Sound knowledge of using excel spreadsheets
- Understand accounting processes
- Basic accounting receivable principles
- High level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in English, with a high level of comprehension and be able to converse easily
- Appropriate interpersonal, oral and written skills in English
- Exceptional phone manner and etiquette with good listening skills
- Personal management – can stay in control in busy times, whilst under pressure
- Administrative skills in reporting and record keeping
- Ability to work without supervision in a small team.
- Ability to follow the instructions, direction and procedures for high quality work practices
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Previous experience that demonstrates an ability to perform the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities with a high degree of competence
What we offer you
- Young, vibrant and Innovative culture
- Modern office in a central location
- Friendly, dynamic and supportive environment
- Professional autonomy while being supported by a strong team
- Work within a strong and close-knit family of staff
- Full time employment with potential for overtime
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for an opportunity to be interviewed, applicants will need to meet two of the criteria’s below:
- Form Seven Pass
- Certificate or Diploma in Accounting or Business
- 2 years experience doing Admin or Finance Support Role
- High level of spoken and written English language with excellent communication skills
What you need to do for a chance on an interview?
The role is full time with potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working hours. Immediate start required.
- All candidates will be required to have already received their first and second dose of the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
- Please refer to the Vacancy no – BTR20220702 when applying to this particular job ad.
- Kindly send through your application letter and CV through our company email at [email protected]
- This application will end on 8th July, 2022. Please send your valuable information in before that date.