We at PNG Air pride ourselves as the leading domestic airline operating over 26 ports across the length and breadth of Papua New Guinea as the Airline of Choice. Operating the largest fleet of ATR 72-600 series in the region complimented with a fleet of DASH-8. We are committed to providing affordable world class experience with value fares and unbeatable cargo rates, ensuring reliable and safe on time service to our valued customers and stakeholders
Administration and Fuel Manager
An opportunity has risen within the Facilities and Grounds Division for an experienced Administration and Fuel Manager.
This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer and be responsible for the following key duties;
- processing records, carrying out post maintenance checks of work packs and other documentation,
- Manage and coordinate the activities of refuellers to ensure compliance with safety and set procedures.
- Oversee staff training, competency files, and maintain records centrally in Port Moresby.
- Track expiration of NAC ASIC Cards, PNG Drivers Licence Class 7, and Airside Driving Licence via Air Maestro.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of all equipment on-site to ensure operational integrity.
- Implement established preventative maintenance programs for plant and equipment.
- Ensure all aviation facilities meet standards for clean, dry, and on-specification fuel.
- Oversee the acceptance, inspection, and testing of aviation products.
- Implement corrective actions resulting from internal and external audits.
- Develop and implement procedures and policies for the dispatch of aviation products and issuance of associated release documents.
- Monitor and track compliance with procedures through Air Maestro.
- Collate monthly fuel usage data and submit reports to the CEO, GM, GMSASR.
For your application to be competitive, you will have relevant qualification with previous experience in a similar role including having the following key attributes;
- Minimum grade 12 or diploma level
- Having worked in the aviation industry, especially aviation planning – desirable.
- Ability to prioritise & multi task.
- Computer literate
- Good organiser and team player and have good English command
To apply, please send your application to:
Late applications & applications submitted in hard copy will not be accepted. Please submit application in one PDF file.
Applications close Friday 05th January 2024. Please submit your application in only one PDF file.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”
Related Jobs (9)
Engineer – Customer Service – Based in Lami Head Office on February 21, 2024 Full Time
Engineer – Customer Service – Based in Lami Head Office on February 19, 2024 Full Time
Senior Marine Resource Economist / Marine Resource Economist on January 17, 2024 Full Time