Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a boutique, luxury escape for couples located in the Mamanuca group of islands, featuring 45 bures, including the first over water accomodation in Fiji, a signature restaurant, private function room, two bars, boutique, spa and gymnasium.
At Likuliku the culture is to provide our guests with a genuine, frinedly and professional Fijian experience in what is truly a unique Fijian product.
We are now seeking suitably qualified industry professional for the below position with outstanding knowledge and expertise in five star product delivery to join our dynamic team.
Activities Attendant / Gym instructor
Responsible for conducting fitness programs and assessments to detail an excellent guest and staff experience while promoting the facilities and ensuring compliance with health and safety regulation
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in a Resort or Hotel
- Relevant education and qualifications
- Valid First Aid certificate
- Naturalist with sea and land based interpretive skills and good knowledge of local Fijian history
- Sound knowledge of the Mamanuca region a distinctive advantage
- Ability to provide safety briefing and explanation for all activities ensuring policies & procedures are maintained
- knowledge of fitness training and education methods and techniques in area of specialty
- Knowledge of exercise principles and technology
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of fitness equipment and facilities
- Ability to read, understand, follow and enforce safety procedures
- Self-motivated and reliable with outgoing personality
- Good work ethic and must be physically fit and healthy
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your applications enclosing curriculum vitae, references and current contact details are to be addressed to:
Group Human Resources Officer
Ahura Resorts, PO Box 10044, Nadi Airport
Email: [email protected]
Applications close March 20 March 2023