Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Express Freight Management
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (CASUAL)
- Location: Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
- Reporting to: Finance Manager
Responsible for the maintenance of Accounts Receivable for Express Air Cargo Accounts. She/he shall be responsible for updating on a regular basis subsidiary ledger for EAC clients on account and sending off updated Statement of Account on a regular basis. She/he shall also coordinate regularly with EAC Business Unit team in relation to clients’ status of accounts.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain Attaché subsidiary ledger for all EAC clients.
- Monitors all EAC accounts. Maintains the age of accounts to 30 days.
- Follow-up payments on a regular basis.
- Closely coordinate with Business Units and other branches on payment updates.
- Daily allocation of payments to EAC debtors accounts.
- Posting of direct payments from Bank Statements and allocating to various EAC debtors accounts.
- Posting of credit/debit adjustments notes in relation to EAC accounts.
- Sending of Statement of Accounts to EAC clients on a regular basis.
- Assists EAC clients’ queries on payment or account status.
- Provides weekly ageing report and status of EAC outstanding accounts.
Required qualifications and skills to be successful in the role:
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- 3+ years of work experience in accounting, preferably within freight forwarding and logistics industry, ideally – within airfreight
- Strong customer service orientation and high attention to details
- High degree of professionalism and positive attitude
- Resilient character to work in challenging environment and under tight deadlines
- Proven computer skills and ability to effectively utilize Microsoft office applications
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Apply by email only [email protected]
Related Jobs (3)
Senior Accounts Officer on March 29, 2023 Full Time
Accountant on March 29, 2023 Full Time
Purchasing Coordinator on March 27, 2023 Full Time