Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Verify all invoices against approved Purchase Orders for accuracy in price, quantity, payment terms, and description and inspect for proper authorizing signature on all P.O.’s. Investigate all discrepancies
- Ensure suppliers are paid accurately and in an efficient and timely manner;
- Input all invoices in Accounting System on a daily basis;
- Routinely balance General Ledger total of accounts payable to the subsidiary or detail listing of outstanding accounts payable balances. Verify at month-end that the subsidiary G/L balance of Accounts Payable is balanced.
- Maintain vendor files of all paid and unpaid invoices with appropriate backup documents.
- Organize and maintain the AP filing system, including paper and electronic invoices, and general accounting data, and provide scanned invoices and related documents for all balance sheet accounts to general ledger accounting
- Assists at the end-of-month closing process, including payments, reversals, and accruals.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role in a 5* star hotel environment;
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting preferred.
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and ability to build strong working relationships with other departments
- Well versed with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook; Sun System experience would be an added advantage
- Good time management skills; ability to prioritize and coordinate details; ability to multi task.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
To apply please forward your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, fully vaccinated proof, three contactable work referees and telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to:
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island,
P 0 Box PD 141,
no later than 5pm Friday 131h April 2022.