Airways Group (Airways Hotel & Residences) is the leading accommodation provider in Papua New Guinea for short stays and long-term residents. Welcoming people from around the world and across the many corners of Papua New Guinea, Airways Hotel & Residences is where our guests and our staffs experience the best of Papua New Guinea.
As our team continues to grow, Airways Group is looking for the best of Papua New Guinea to join us in the following positions:
Position : Accounts Payable – Airways Residences
Reporting to the Financial Controller and will assist in overseeing the processes and procedures in line with the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Maintain the supplier’s database on a day-to-day basis using the designed accounting system.
- Handle routine correspondence received by the finance department and prepare reports to the finance controller sufficient to the periodic processing timeframe for payment.
- Respond effectively to complaints, enquiries, and problems from suppliers.
- Correlate with the store’s department on daily basis to get the invoice on time to process the payment.
- Ensure all goods receipt notes to be closed daily.
- Verifying the documents against Purchase Order (PO) to ensure no duplication.
- Carry out other related duties as required by the Finance Manager.
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Accounting
- Have strong numerical skills and attributes to problem solving.
- Mature and sober habits
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Prepare to work overtime when required by the management.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience.
- Fully Covid-19 Vaccination.
Applications can be emailed to [email protected] or hand delivered to: Airways Hotel & Residences office at Jacksons Parade in 7 Mile, along with Cover letter, Updated CV with current passport size photo and names of 3 active referees. Applications should be addressed to:
Human Resources Recruiting Team
Airways Hotel Limited
P.O Box 1942, Boroko,
Port Moresby, NCD
Applications close on COB Friday, 07th July 2022.
Position is POM based. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted