ATS Pacific Ltd is a leading inbound tour operator with offices in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. ATS Pacific Ltd provides specialty inbound services in all three destinations for FIT and Groups. Markets include UK, Europe, USA, Western long haul and Japan
ATS Pacific Ltd Fiji office is based in Martintar, Nadi in our new office at Star One building. Our team philosophy is based on that we make our future, we work as one, we act with integrity at all times, our customers are at the core of our business and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a self-motivated person that proactively engage in managing supplier payments and ensuring all suppliers are paid within terms, attention to detail, excellent written and communication skills to join the company in the position of Accounts Payable Officer in the Finance Department.
The Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for the following key areas of responsibility;
- Ensure that all supplier payments are processed accurately and in accordance with HLO terms and conditions.
- Ensure all invoices have purchase order quoted and if not contact supplier to request updated invoice.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Supplier statement reconciliations monthly to ensure data integrity of the sub ledger.
- Preparing weekly ageing creditors report (if required).
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation and submission of all relevant reports as required from time to time by the management.
- Providing leadership guidance and support to team including on the job training.
- Ensure that all telephone and email queries received from suppliers and internal stakeholders are addressed in a timely manner.
- Seek to continuously improve process and procedure to ensure consistent, best practice.
- Maintain and assist in the delivery of optimal OH&S Standards in accordance the HLO organizational guidelines
- Form 7 pass
- Minimum of 1 years in the similar role
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Be a team player and work responsibly without direct supervision
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- An ability to priorities and manage expectations.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail
- computer literate
How to apply
To apply please send a detailed & updated CV, copies of certificates, copies of reference letters with covering letter to;
Accounts Payable Officer Role, ATS Pacific,
PO Box 9172, Nadi Airport
click on Apply Now to submit your application online
Applications close at 4.00pm on 10th March 2023.
Email your application, CV and relevant document on [email protected]
Late application will not be considered and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.