BTR (Fiji) Limited based in central Suva offers outsourced business services to organisations located overseas. Aizer Group, one of our clients, is looking to hire experienced accounts officers. We are seeking a professional, organized individual that is dedicated to obtaining and meeting the needs of our client. A strong attention to detail, excellent communication and time management skills, and the ability to work independently with minimum supervision are necessary for the position. The function helps the processing of large volumes of transactions, invoicing, & data input; the role also demands actively engaging with operational teams across the organization. Meeting monthly deadlines is crucial to ensuring that the finance team achieves its operational and strategic goals. We are interested in hearing from you if you are willing to go above and beyond!
• High volume data entry and other accounts-based tasks.
• Processing and receipting contractor and supplier invoices.
• Communication and problem solving with other team members.
• Invoicing support.
• Manage own workload & able to set priorities.
• Actively participating in a team-based environment.
The successful applicant must have:
• A strong attention to detail.
• Proven accounts experience.
• A positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment with high volume workload.
• Computer literacy and experience working with a variety of data bases.
• Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
• Ability to maintain composure when under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Most importantly, an eye for detail and an ability to assess a problem and think laterally.
The role is full time with potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working shift work.
Renumeration and benefits
• A secure career with a strong fast-growing organization.
• Intensive & continuous training.
• Ongoing career development and training.
• Work in a fun and supportive team.
• Competitive salary package.
· Please provide at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you would provide.
Interested applicants can email an updated curriculum vitae and cover letter to [email protected] no later than 25th March 2023.