Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited, one of the largest organizations in the private sector is seeking to recruit a result oriented and enthusiastic individual for the role of a Accounts Officer to be based in Head Office, Suva. This is a challenging role and we require enthusiastic and hardworking individual.
- Processing accurately and efficiently all accounts documents
- Prepare Intercompany and Supplier Reconciloation, General Ledger Reconciliation
- Carry out General ledger Reconciliations and pass monthly journal entries
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as and when required by the senior management
- Prepare monthly VAT lodgement, Provisional Tax Lodgement & Annual Tax schedules
- Degree in Accounting & Financial Management or equivalent
- Previous 1-2 years experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Analytical and detail-oriented with good financial skills and an expert understanding of current accounting standards.
- Should be an excellent team player and well organized
Interested candidates are requested to email curriculum vitae detailing experience, qualifications and references to [email protected] with subject as the position applied for.
Applications can also be posted to:
Head of Group Human Resources
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
P O Box 299
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 29th July 2022