Carpenters Waters (Fiji) Pte Limited is seeking to recruit a result oriented and enthusiastic individual for the role of an Accounts Officer to be based in Carpenters Waters Factory in Tavua. This is a challenging role and we require an enthusiastic and hardworking individual.
- Process accurately and efficiently all accounts documents
- Raise Sales Invoice and prepare delivery dockets
- Prepare daily sales reports
- Verify stocks and update stock cards
- Prepare LPO’s and issue to the supplier
- Handle petty cash and ensure reimbursements are done on timely basis
- Update raw material stock card on daily usage
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as and when required by the senior management
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Previous 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Analytical and detail-oriented with good Accounting skills and understanding of current accounting standards.
- Should be a good team player and well organized
Interested candidates are requested to email curriculum vitae detailing experience, qualifications and references to [email protected] with subject as the position applied for.
Applications can also be posted to:
Head of Group Human Resources
Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
P O Box 299
Applications close at 4pm 31st March, 2023.