ZAR Logistics Limited provides world-class freight forwarding services in Fiji, while continuously exceeding the needs and expectations of our customers and employees through modern equipment, as well as continuous evaluation and improvement in every aspect of its operations.
An opportunity has become available for a well-qualified, dynamic, self-motivated, and experienced individual to join the company as an Accounts Officer. As a key member of the Finance Team, this role will undertake a strategic position in maintaining precise records of incoming and outgoing payments for the organization.
WE ARE HIRING – ACCOUNTS OFFICER
· Maintain the billing system to ensure accurate and up-to-date information.
· Check delivery dockets on a daily basis and reconcile them with invoices.
· Dispatch invoices to customers daily, ensuring prompt delivery.
· Communicate with clients regarding billing and payments, addressing any inquiries or concerns.
· Perform account reconciliations to ensure accuracy and resolve any discrepancies.
· Investigate and resolve any irregularities or inquiries related to billing and payments.
· Update and maintain Excel summaries, records, and reports.
· Attend to any other work-related duties as assigned by the Accountant.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Diploma or degree in Accounting/Finance, Economics/Business Studies, or Mathematics.
· Over 2 years’ experience in a logistic/cartage/transport industry would be an added advantage.
· Excellent MS Office skills, including proficiency in Excel.
· Strong presentation and report writing skills.
· Hands on with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers.
· Attention to detail and strong numerical aptitude.
· Capacity to perform under minimum supervision and solve problems effectively.
· Valid Group 2 driving license.
An attractive remuneration package will be provided to the successful candidate.
How to Apply: –
If you have the qualifications, experience, and necessary skills, please submit your application letter, a detailed resume, relevant documents, including 3 professional referees, with the subject line ‘ZAR-Accounts Officer’ to [email protected].
Applications close on 11th June 2023.