We are looking for self- motived and result oriented person(s) to join our team as an Accounts Officer to be based at our head office at 81 Amy Street, Toorak, Suva
- Maintain a proper day to day data entry in Accounting Software
- Process and track expense reports, staff reimbursement based on projects and doing weekly Pettycash reimbursement
- Monthly Accounts Payable & Receivables Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation and General Ledger Functions
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of accounting systems and processes
- Liaising and communicating with other departments to ensure a smooth process.
Knowledge / Skills & Qualification:
- Relevant qualification in Accounting / Finance with at least 2 -3 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (particularly in Excel) and MYOB
- Good analytical skills in terms of data collation & interpretation in terms of data entry
- Ability to work independently, multi task efficiently, team player, can work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communicator, with time management abilities
- Have passion to learn and grow professionally.
Please submit applications with CV to [email protected].
Applications will remain open until vacant roles are filled.
GEM Fiji is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We thank you for your interest.