We are recruiting an individual to join our thriving team at Carpenter Motors Vanuatu in our Finance & Administration Department at our Port Vila branch. We need an individual with the passion to grow in the finance and administration sector.
Carpenter Motors Vanuatu is seeking an experienced and reliable ACCOUNTS JUNIOR OFFICER to join our business team.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Banking reconciliations;
- Ensure internal paperwork received from suppliers;
- Liaise with creditor suppliers regarding outstanding invoices;
- Raising purchased orders / invoices / statements;
- Respond to incoming phone calls / email inquiries;
- Allocate payments;
- Send reports to finance head;
- Assist credit controller when necessary.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2-3 years’ experience, preference Xero; Titan; and any accounting software;
- Competency in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of accounting principles and automated accounting systems.
- Good administration skills;
- Strong work ethics;
- Enthusiastic and focused;
- Good communication skills;
How to Apply
If you have a passion and seek a challenging role with an enthusiastic team, please forward applications (include resume and copy of qualifications) by 05th May 2023 5pm to Dealer Principal, P.O Box 4016, Port Vila, Efate or email to [email protected]
All applications will be treated confidentially and short-listed applicant will be contacted for further information and/or interview.