We are looking for an Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting and financial tasks.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated. You will also run accounting software program MYOB to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Ultimately, a successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
● Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
● Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
● Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
● Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
● Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
● Provide assistance and support to company personnel and a team player.
● Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
● Constantly update job knowledge
Requirements and skills
● Proven accounting experience
● Familiarity with basic accounting procedures
● Competency in G Suite and MYOB.
● Accuracy and attention to detail, aptitude for numbers
● Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks, data entry and word processing skills
● Well organized
● High school, relevant certification
● Proven accounting experience will be added advantage not a must
Please email your cv on [email protected]
Related Jobs (18)
Carpenters Motors – Credit Officer (Suva) on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Night Auditor on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Procurement Partner on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Analyst- E-Commerce on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Assistant on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Finance Systems Analyst on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Analyst- Financial Model on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Procurement Specialist on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Support Officer – E-Commerce & M-PAiSA on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Junior Financial Accountant on June 6, 2023 Full Time