Pactrade (PNG) Limited is an established FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) and is part of CJ Patel Group of Companies in Fiji. Pactrade is represented in PNG with its Head Office in Port Moresby and a branch in Lae, Morobe Province
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT- LAE, MOROBE PROVINCE
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Accounts Assistant be based in Lae, Morobe province.
Reporting directly to the Accountant, the role of the Accounts Assistant is to perform efficient and accurate accounting functions. You need possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet strict datelines. We need someone who works well in a team and who is not afraid of a good challenge. It’s up to you to make your mark. Responsibilities include:
- One year experience as Accounts Receivable officer
- Ensure compliance with all standard operations policies and procedures related to day-to-day activities.
- Maintain a filing system and ensure confidentiality and security of all files.
- Debt Collection
- Issuing Manual & System receipt for each collection and filling;
- Reconciliation deposit with the Bank statement next morning;
- Calling Quotation form service providers and enter the PO to system
- Collection of invoices from service providers and enter the GSR to the system
- Perform other related duties as and when required.
- Diploma in Accounting (Compulsory)
- Familiar with Windows based application, Excel, Word, and any Accounting Software
- Fluent in English language both written and oral
- Excellent time management skill & ability to priorities a demanding workload.
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria can send their application together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected].
Address your application to;
The Human Resource Executive
Pactrade (PNG) Limited
P O.Box 4205 Boroko
National Capital District
Please email a single file containing all your certificates and reference copies.
Application Close 31st March 2023
Note; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Related Jobs (13)
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Human Resource Manager on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Team Leader Cabin Crew on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Barman / Barista on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Food & Beverage Attendant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Premier Services Associate on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Commis Chef / Dive Instructor on May 26, 2023 Full Time
Guest Relations Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time