Pepper Advantage Hub (Fiji) is seeking a competent Accounting Systems Specialist to form a critical part of the Finance team, based in Fiji. This role is an excellent opportunity for a person with financial accounting background to join our team reporting directly to the Head of Finance with dotted line to Group Financial Controller and covering the financial systems for all Pepper Advantage entities.
- Perform all system activities to support the Head Office, namely: Chart of Accounts Creation, Configuration Changes, System Improvements, Value Add Initiatives, Access Management, Project Management Administration, and Subject Matter Expert for All Group Finance System tools.
- Provide key support in the management of system upgrades and testing.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest system capabilities and promote areas where the product can add value to the business.
- Provide a focal point for advice on all finance system related items for all regions.
- Develop and maintain the applicable documentation / Training videos for finance processes and procedures.
- Enhance the ability to extract information from Technology One using various reporting tools.
- Assist with the control of Group Chart of Accounts.
- Consolidation system development and maintenance (ETL).
- Assist with Group consolidation month end close.
- Support Group FP&A and monitor legal entity consolidated reporting.
- Liaise with regional finance teams’ system support requirements.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Accounting, IT systems, or Finance.
- 3 or more years’ experience in systems accounting.
- Experience with accounting packages, including the use of reporting tools to extract financial data.
- Ability to prioritise and control workload arising from a broad user base.
- Ability to work constructively in a team environment.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to the provision of quality services.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff to understand requirements and provide system training / improvements to the staff.
- Should possess analytical skills and the ability to read the data.
- Demonstrated experience in finance systems improvements and implementations.
- Experience working in a Group Finance area.
- Experience with Technology One, Kanban/ Agile / Jira would be an added advantage.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Medical benefits
- 24/7 transportation
- Professional development and career advancement
- A secure career with a fast-growing company
- Inclusive workplace culture
How to Apply: Your professional CV and cover letter must be submitted via email to [email protected] which must include details of 3 non-related professional referees. All applications must be submitted by 14th May 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.