- The Accountant assists in managing the day-to-day operation of the Accounting Office, supporting and supervising the finance Team (AP, IA, AR, Payroll).
- Oversee the maintenance of all ledgers, journals, and other accounting records of the Resort.
- Assist the AFC in the preparation, accuracy, and timely submission of all financial and other management reports of the resort
- Ability to scrutinize the monthly financial report and investigate unusual variations of the
- Continuous monitoring of audit of all accounts, records, and transactions of the Resort
- Review weekly forecast with AFC for any reclasses or accruals
- Participate in end of month closing activities which include journal preparation, variance analysis and
- Submit accurate reports within the agreed timeline i.e.: Daily and weekly reports, weekly controller report to AFC, rolling forecast, monthly P & L accounts, audited year-end accounts, annual budget pack, internal audit commentary rep
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but are not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations, and delivering recognition and reward.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in a similar role within a hospitality/hotel environment
- University degree, preferably in commerce, Accounting & Management, or any other Accounting qualification
- Experience executing Hotel Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Income Audit function in a hotel environment
- An understanding of the Forecasting and Budgeting
- Experience with Statutory reporting
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal ski
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and ability to build strong working relationships with other departments
- Significant experience with Sun Systems, Excel, Opera, and pay-global.
To apply please forward your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, fully vaccinated proof, three contactable work referees and telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to:
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island,
P 0 Box PD 141,
no later than 5pm Friday 131h April 2022.