Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited
Carpenters Fiji Group which is one of the largest organizations in the private sector is seeking to recruit a result oriented and enthusiastic individual for the following role to be based in Head Office, Suva for its subsidiary Carpenters Waters (Fiji) Pte Ltd. This is a challenging role and we require enthusiastic and hardworking individual.
- Prepare financial analysis, statements, forecasts and budgets for the division.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information.
- Provide support to the general manager, Group financial controller and Divisional operations team to meet financial reporting and analysis requirements.
- Prepare work in process (WIP) and be liable of the raw materials, labor and overhead cost that are incurred for products at various stages of the production process.
- Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
- Prepare weekly reports such as: Manning summary report, Forecast update report & spending report when required.
- Perform regular month-end procedures and prepare monthly reports including: Inventory valuation and NRV calculation, Account payable review/accrual & Production reporting.
- Complete monthly account reconciliations.
- Prepare various weekly and monthly internal reports as required including production and spending reports.
- Acquire and format data to prepare spreadsheets for use in creating divisional journal entries (management entries) each month.
- Perform analysis of divisional financial statement trends and provide assistance to management with questions related to their divisional financial statements.
- Ensure that strong internal controls are in place to safeguard the company’s assets.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Degree in Accounting with experience in the finance sector will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of IFRIs standards.
- Strong technical skills in financial, management, and cost accounting.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team spirit and a role model for the Accounts team.
- Able to work independently, positive working attitude and maintain high quality and accuracy.
- Flexible and ability to handle multiple priorities, willing to assist the team and firm at peak times.
- Good organizational and time management skills; able to deal with urgent requests and meet deadlines.
- Working experience in a global firm would be an added advantage.
Applications can be sent to:
Head of Group Human Resources
Carpenters Fiji Limited
PO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected] with the subject as position applied for, no later than 31st March 2023.
Related Jobs (18)
Carpenters Motors – Credit Officer (Suva) on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Night Auditor on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Procurement Partner on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Analyst- E-Commerce on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Assistant on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Finance Systems Analyst on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Analyst- Financial Model on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Procurement Specialist on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Support Officer – E-Commerce & M-PAiSA on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Junior Financial Accountant on June 6, 2023 Full Time