A position is currently available for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and well organised accountant to join our team.
This is a full-time live-in position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Knowledge of accounting principles, standards, and professional guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge and competency in utilising MYOB and MS Office applications
- Confident to liaise with FRCS
Duties working under direction of Directors and GM, will include but not be limited to
- Entering all financials in MYOB
- Working with bank statements, cash books and other data
- Balance day adjustments
- Preparation of tax returns
- Spread sheet preparation eg cash flow, budgets, stock control
- Accounting for VAT
- Other accounting, tax and computing tasks as specified