The position of Accountant will assist the Financial Controller.
- The Accountant in maintaining general accounting operations by controlling and verifying the financial transactions of the company.
- The role includes but is not limited to reconciling:
- account balances and bank statements
- maintaining general ledger
- fixed asset register
- preparation of monthly statutory returns and p
- reparing month-end close procedures.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- A Degree in Accounting / Financial Management or a related field from a recognized University;
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Fully competent in the use of accounting software preferably Sun System, spreadsheet and Microsoft Office with expertise in Excel. Also, knowledge on Opera, pay global and Material Control System will be an added advantage;
- Experience in the tourism industry is ideal but not essential;
- Manage to work under pressure, with minimum supervision and can deliver reports in a timely manner.
- Interested applicants can send in their application, recent detailed curriculum vitae with transcript.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
How to apply
Click on Apply Now and submit your application
tips on how to upload CV
Applications close 10 June 2023