Kokomo Resort Pte Limited is seeking a motivated & experienced Accountant to be based at their Finance Office at Kokomo Hanger in Nadi.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Audit and Check Reports but not limited to for Payments, Payroll, Receivables
2. Accurately Prepare Bank Reconciliations and Petty Cash transactions
3. Assist with preparation of Statutory Returns – VAT, FBT, PAYE and IT
4. Lodge VAT, FBT, PAYE returns on TPOS Portal on a periodic basis
5. Review coding of transactions to the correct GL accounts and cost centres
6. Be the custodian of General Ledger – post journal entries, complete General Ledger/Balance Sheet Reconciliations
7. End of Month: Liaise with operational departments to seek input for month-end, prepare journal entries, posting them in General Ledger.
8. Assist with preparing Preliminary Monthly P&L reports, with comparison to budgets and relevant commentary.
9. Assist and prepare documents/files for Annual Audits.
10. Other tasks as instructed by Chief Accountant pertinent to the role
Qualifications & Attributes
· Higher Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Finance
· At least 2-years Accounting Experience
· Proficient in PC Applications such as MS Office (Excel – Intermediate level skills)
· Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
· Good communication skills/telephone manner/negotiation skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to work flexible hours, as & when needed to suit business needs
· Strong interpersonal skills/experience to deal with stakeholders at all levels of business
· Commitment to delivering on deadlines, without fail
· Knowledge of SUN Systems/Pay Global/Opera/Inventory Management (desirable)
· Immediate availability (desirable)
If you are suitably qualified for the above position and ready to join our team, please apply.
Send your detailed CV and a cover letter expressing your interest in the role via email to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview