FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Manage all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls, systems use and management, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement.
- Ensure that the various reports required for the day-to-day operation are completed accurately and distributed to the concerned departments. Review all the night reports each morning before distribution to ensure it is accurate.
- Work with Hotel Manager to manage inventory, maximize revenue through strategies while maintaining maximum guest satisfaction, monitor payroll, and keep Front Office colleagues motivated.
- Monitor all transactions, adjustments, rebates, and routing set ups to ensure that all. Front office colleagues follow our accounting and cash handling procedures.
- Receives, records, investigates, and acts on guest complaints as well as compliments and commendations.
- Keeps Front Office team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results_
- Minimum of three years’ front office management experience in a 5-star property of similar size and quality.
- Extensive knowledge of Front Office operational procedures.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and ability to build strong working relationships with other departments.
- Is highly visible and interfaces with customers on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels, and overall satisfaction.
- Good time management skills; ability to prioritize and coordinate details; ability to multi-task. High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Complete knowledge of Emergency Equipment Manual, i.e., utility and water shutoff equipment, fire alarm system/panel and emergency procedures, etc
- Must be proficient in windows and Microsoft office suite as well as working knowledge of Operating systems.
To apply please forward your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, fully vaccinated proof, three contactable work referees and telephone contact to email@example.com OR Radisson Btu Resort Fiji Denarau Island, P o Box PD 141, Port Denarau, Fiji. Previous applicants need not re-apply and only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.