Serendi Coco Samoa Ltd is a local company engaged in the production of organic and fair trade certified refined coconut oil for the US market.
The company is looking for dedicated Field Officers for Savaii to monitor and ensure compliance with its organic and fair-trade program.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Engaging & registering Farmers in the organic & fair-trade program
- Training in groups and/or site visits to ensure farms and operations are in line with Organics and Fair-Trade standards.
- Monitoring of allocated farms and dryers to comply with Organics and Fair-Trade standards.
- Assisting members in improving agricultural production in a sustainable manner
- Providing written weekly plan and monthly progress reports
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Completed UPY at NUS or similar level
- Efficient in MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in Samoan and English – Written and Spoken
- Excellent data, record keeping and reporting
- Work with minimum supervision and ability to work well with other
Depending on qualifications and experience, a salary in the range of SAT12, 000 – SAT15, 000 per annum will be offered to the successful candidates.
Address applications (including CV with 3 Referees and their contact details) to the:
HR Manager, Serendi Coco Samoa Ltd. Email applications to [email protected] or hand-deliver to our Salelologa or Nu’u offices.
Due Date: Friday 27th January 2023
On the job training will be provided to all successful candidates including training on how to operate/ride motorcycles which are used to conduct field visits.